Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas time is approaching and the presents are piling up I'm pleased to report that they are almost completed. it's close but it should be finalized to night. i will post pick of what i made for my brother soon. he probably never looks at this, but just in case I'll wait.

Part of Andrews present is this giant a2 stencil for his business. i hope it works a little better wen it's not to windy it keeps smudging :(. oh well i shall give it to him any way :)





Tab gave me a DVD a while ago on how to make a duck tape dress form. this is my second attempt this time with the help of my lovely Andrew. it worked out quite well :) the blue top is one of my creations that is to big for me.... that's why it looks bad on the model. It's a fully boned top thing.....idk i was bored at the time and wanted to make somthing.



No comments: