Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

birthday

yesterday was my 20th birthday and how i don't feel that old :).
the day was good Andrew and i went around doing silly and fun things. some pics....


Andrew made me two wonderful tables, he went to a lot of trouble to get and paint them i think they are awesome and will be used in my studio :)

Cristine go me balloons. i love balloons and these were extra special!

the family was supposed to put in for an air compressor but it seems they didn't work anything out so idk whats happening with it.




2 comments:

Tab said...

I LOVE the tables!! Thats really great. I sung happy birthday to you on my facebook, even though my Andrew reckoned I was wrong and your birthday was today [facebook said that].

What with the fam being slack about ur present?! Thats not very nice!!! U better organise it yourself perhaps, I can't do much from here. How much $ did you need everyone to contribute?

Katie B said...

idk just bad timing i guess. its ok getting a hug in a few weeks will be enough! yey