Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fish fingers and custard

I am interested in this new taste sensation thanks to the 11th doctor brilliant! The doctor has a fun scene with testing out his taste buds Fish fingers and custard!!!
only one problem i can't eat custard.


I brought some awesome dress fabric with Andrew on my birthday trip to Melbourne, i had an idea in my head of the pattern but now i am come int accept the fact it may not exist :(. oi am tempted to try some pattern adjustment but realistically i don't have the experience. I have a pattern that would work and I'm looking at some possibles on e-bay. I need to learn how to adjust pattern i have an awesome old book that has some hints but it would be nice to know in more detail.t eat cus

1 comment:

Tab said...

Hey sweetie, I promise to make you some lactose free custard in May ok?

I think that you should go for it as far as the dress goes, but practice a couple with old sheets. There are some guides on old-fashioned dressmaking online that go into techniques like draping, and some books that you may find in the library on pattern making and fashion design. My library has a really good one, so yours might too - the TAFE one probably will.