Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wow long time no blog!
So a lot has been going on lately with work x-mas and just chaos in general its been pretty crazy.
So today at work I am talking to one of my customers ( I talk a lot at work otherwise I get bored and forget to say anything at all) and I notice her awesome (somewhat familiar)bag. Naturally I complement her and she gives me her card! (this also happens a bit)
So tonight I cheeked it out only to find that I know her blog!!!! I have it in my computer bookmarks and my current bag was constructed on the base design of one of her tutorials!!! Wow totally awesome! Today i met one of my heroes and didn’t even realize it


http://vintagericrac.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Tab said...

lol! Did you know that she lived in Ballarat or no? I'm glad u linked her blog - I haven't seen it before, but its lovely.

Jodie said...

ah rubbish - I am not a hero ..but it was great to meet you !
Now I can blogstalk you a little bit and coles stalk you as well....