Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Happy Girl

I have braved were no one else wold go.... i cleaned the pantry!!!!
i have finally been given full rain over cleaning the pantry :) OK so for most that isn't a big deal but this pantry has been driving me crazy! every other time i cleaned i wasn't able to throw anything away (sort of anti cleaning). But today i spent from 3:30pm- 10:45 on this baby! it looks awesome if i do say so myself.

The start! yes we actuality had that many containers of containers!!

Now we have this many and it's all basically Tupperware. Most of the excess was tons of lids homeless and lots of pump bottles.

worst find......

and completion......





2 comments:

Tab said...

Woo hoo! Well done!! I will correct you though, I have totally cleaned out that pantry b4, back in 2006, but I was slower and it took me 2 days :) It looks awesome now, well done!!

Katie B said...

yes i know i was just been silly with the intro :) remember the Colin Buchanan song about the school desk?