Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Place & Yours

My Place & Yours this weeks theme is: Three things you do everyday.

One of the first things i do in my day is to feed the various pets, we have quite a few. The ones i feed are, the two cats Santa and Ari whom will prevent me from seeping in until they have been fed. Martin my sisters fish, and Cinnamon the bird, who likes to hiss at me as i feed him!
In the morning i also get out some sort of carnivorous meat for my fathers tea, tonight he's getting t-bone (totally gross)
And lastly the most exciting..... House Work YEY...
I am also sending off my Sofie to day before work, hope it will survive in that box! this is my first softie swap and my second time making a toy,thanks to bytha. I hope it is appropriate it took me ages!!!!!

3 comments:

Just me said...

I think you have the routine I need! Housework every day... Might have to start that one. Oops!

Anonymous said...

You are so good at doing housework everyday (I am a bad bad wife lol I do housework on a Monday).

whooo hooo at the Pantry cleanup, I always find that so satisfying.....great job.

Katie B said...

thank you, i don't own my own home so i feel guilty if i leave it messy for dad. I'm sure when i have one of my own i will convert back in to being a slob :)