Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I have enjoyed sewing for as long back as i can recall. I've been taught by my sister and a little by mum but mostly it has been a personal learning experience. I have made a lot of disasters and learnt a lot. I normally make clothes for my self as for most people finding a dress that you like and one that fits are two very difficult things.

Lately however i have been trying my hand at quilting again making a lot of mistakes but i am on to a new one and it's looking good :) here is a sneek peek

3 comments:

Tab said...

:) Nice dying - did you do that?

I'm glad you love sewing. I think its my favourite thing in the world, and I'm so happy that you love it as much. I think that sewing clothes and learning to understand fit and style has helped me dress better in general, even when it come to what kind of RTW I buy, you know?

I find quilting hard bc it is so boring!!

linda said...

the fabric your using looks amazing! i love the colours - can't wait to see more x

Katie B said...

no i didn't dye it, i had thought about it but i couldn't go past this fabric because it looks so lovely