Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

As it was Valentine’s Day my beautiful Andrew gave me flowers. But not just any flowers he spent a long time making these perfect roses out of ribbon! Now all that know me know I love ribbon. These are defiantly the best flowers ever .
I gave him a t shirt I made and brownies that are gluten wheat and completely dairy free. I took a while to get the recipe right but I was pleased with the end result! They are quite yummm………








In another note I’m a bit annoyed at myself atm although I’m not sure it’s really my fault. I’m not in the habit of weighing myself but I do around this time each year just to see how those things are going. Now I have been steadily been growing and naturally gaining weight for years. I have notices I’m a bit thinner than last year (thought I’d lost 5kg or so) so I weighed myself.
Last year I stood at a nice weight that I was happy with of around 55kg….. I am now 41kg AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR. Not good !!!

3 comments:

Tab said...

I love the roses! And even more than the roses, that Tshirt is great Katie. You should certainly sell ones like that.

Hey, I'm thinking that kind of weight loss needs to see a DR. You could have a real reason for that and I'm really worried.

Katie B said...

i made u and Andrew shirt but yours didnt work so i'll post them up we i get a new one done.....

yer idk my Andrews mum worked at the hospital for years so i'll ask her... idk may be it's just stress or something

Tab said...

It could be any number of things, if I were you I'd go to the Dr to find out. It doesn't sound like you intentionally lost it, and most people eat when they're hungry. So if you're eating when you're hungry you could have something interfering with your appetite, or worse interfering with the absorption of the food. I don't want you being seriously ill!!! xxoo love you heaps and miss you.