Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

meh

When u are exited and pumped about something life seems to love changing curse. I have been egaly anticipating a holiday and going to see my eldest sister who lives all the way in broken hill. Yet due to un seen circumstances beyond my control we are all stuck at home with nothing to do as we have taken the time out from our work and lives, to know do nothing. It is disappointing and annoying as it seems it’s just another thing that is not going to work atm.

I’m having trouble with the air compressor. It has a broken regulator the costs $57 to fix and that is a lot more then I have planned to spend. Due to the pressure the air has also wrecked my new air brush…… things are not going ok.
I have completed two t-shirts for my sister and her husband only to find that one stencil leaked and it can’t be undone. Nope I have no good news to share so there is nothing to cheer u up sry.

No comments: