Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

The Ballarat fine art galleriery




The Ballarat fine art galleries next generation exhibit opened yesterday featuring the top 70 pieces of work form 2008 in the Central Highlands region.
Out of four design technology pieces I was chosen to show my work.
And I also had three of my studio art pieces displayed, even though they are under the art category in the magazine( and yes it does matter)
I am pleased that my work and folios were selected to be displayed. I was a little disappointed I must admit when I didn’t receive an award not even an encouragement one. But I suppose that doesn’t matter, I worked hard all year for that award and the person who received it in my category didn’t even bother to show up…..

1 comment:

Tab said...

Good work on being selected for the exhibition. Bummer about the award though. These kinds f things are very subjective. Perhaps you should have considered a bribe?