Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

In BIG news my sister is having a baby!!!!! two lovely sibling pregnant at once! this means i can retry my hand at quilting of course!! i have been following the beautiful work of SEW this is my life blog for a while now, i am very inspired from her designs and amazing work.

One of my sisters is a out going free spirited person that lives in broken hill with her husband and child :) she is loves loud fabrics witch is awesome because i have been looking at fabrics and thinking yes that would be nice"but i'ts just not hopes style. Hope my more conservative sister,make no mistake she's not boring (also pregnant) is more in to soft light shades.... so in the end i can now make one light baby quilt and one loud bright one YEY. ok i really don't know if anyone bothers to read my blog or really cares but i'm excited.

This is the only Quilt i have made. (more so completed) a tribute to Dr WHO and the Tardis, i made it for my partners Christmas present, it's double bed size and quite heavy. i can look at it now in love but when i was making it i was so sick of blue!!!!
it's made of recycled fabrics including the wadding.



3 comments:

jodie said...

Two quilts, at least with two different styles you won't get bored.
Quilting is beyond me.

jodie said...

oops, obviously its me jodie from ric-rac but blogger hates me today!

Sarah Slaven said...

That quilt is so cool! You are so talented I want one.