Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

My Place & Yours

This weeks theme for my place and yours is..Your favourite spot in the house.

There are a lot advantages of been in a big family! the most obvious is when they all move out you get lot's of space. (just kidding i do love my family for more then that)we have a great room out the back of the house, This is most defiantly my favorite place in the house. More specifically however is my big table. I made this table out of two old door found at a demolition place and the legs are two saw horses that i also made out of an old packing crate. as you may have guessed it's not the most sophisticated table but it does the job well! i have recently covered it with this awesome sheet and a layer of PVC plastic over the top. this makes it easy for cleaning!


I beg your pardon for thew mess I am half way through an new dress

5 comments:

Tab said...

Pft. At least I still don't live at home with my parents, ha ha ha ha.

Sorry about that. I'm just jealous at the fact you have a nice big area, and unlike everyone else I know just how big that room is that you get, lucky duck. The sheet/pvc cover looks v nice too.

Danielle said...

I love your creative space. I can't wait to see your dress.

Beautiful Day said...

You look so busy - I must get cracking on some artworks! Wendy xxx

Cherie said...

Love your space - there's not a skerrick of mess - plus you rhymed ;)

Bea said...

What a great table. I love that sheet.