Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

My Place & Yours

This weeks theme on My Place & Yours is proud!
this is very good timing for me. i lituraly just finished screwing the last screw in this cupboard. it's technically a pantry, i brought it at fantastic furniture. the front was a very boring white covered chipboard like many of the plat pack items available these days. I decided it was a little dull so using an "cat blanket" and a dona cover from the op shop, i covered the front doors. i think it is a vast improvement. however all this assembling has left me with a messy room and no tea!



7 comments:

Tab said...

Thats a good idea! Also, its a great idea to have a cupboard for all your stuff. I'm glad it's given you a proud moment. I'm proud of you too :) xoxo

Tracey@bountifully said...

great looking cupboard, you've done well

Beautiful Day said...

Awesome! That's sticking it to the people who make those white cupboards! Wendy xx

Katie B said...

thank you glad i'm not the only one who thinks there boring!

Bea said...

Nice job! A big improvement to the cabinet.

neapolitanskies said...

Well done to you! I'm always thinking about doing stuff like that but never get around to actually doing it. Looks great.

Anonymous said...

well done that an awesome job you did, no wonder you are proud.