Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010


Yesterday i finished anther task for Make and Mend Month!
This Baby quilt was made by me for Hope my sister and her future Child (still in the oven). i used free motion quilting to border around the edges. this is my second time i have made a quilt and although it has many flaws i am proud of it anyway! and more importantly the future parents also like it :)
i used t-shirt iron transfers for the poo characters. i had the 9intention of using printed fabric, however i could not find any at our material stores and the on line ones were through the roof!. so i settled on transfers. I braught two sets one worked lovely, but the other one just didn't want to work and most of i'ts pictures didn't stick to the fabric and came off like mozzarella cheese! I'm not sure if that was a fault of mine or i just got a dud for the second?!
I made the quilt gender nutural so it cam be used for ether a boy or a girl, but honestly a baby doesn't care so it's more for the parents at this stage :)





1 comment:

Tab said...

It def suits Hope and Jai :) Its' all Pooh and neutral, and you've done a very good job!