Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The other day hope suggested getting a passport belt for added security while in Hong Kong. I have been looking at some examples and decided it is, (if not a tad paranoid) a good idea. the prices for these contraptions range from a few dollars from the reject shop -at the most around the $5o mark. Obviously I decided that I could knock one up quite easily, so i did. It fits my passport snugly in the middle section, leaving two others for whatever I may need at the time.It's a tad rough, i didn't really have a plan and simply started sewing. Unlike some other of my adventures this week it turned out exactly to my needs ( almost).

(excuse my tummy) it sits quite flush when my passport is in it, as long as i do not over stuff it, it should work fine :). I had a thought tho i should not wear it at the airport in case it look as if i am intending to smuggle something.

No comments: