Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Today is a good day. The weather is just nice and the shopping is great!
OK, so at the moment I am saving money for an deposit so I can buy a car that is not falling apart as I drive :O Some things tho you just can't pass up.

When shopping I ask my self do I really like these?
Will I like theses tomorrow?
Do they have a function that will be uses on a regular basis?
Now I do not say "do I need these?" , I think 'need' is a good word but if we only go on need and not who would ever have fun?

Any way so my justification is there...... but that often goes out the window.
for example....I saw theses beautiful pastel and gold tea cups. Made in England and sporting some significant creator (whom I have forgotten) all were in different colors with matching sauces . There were in a set of eight! yes i know how often do they come in so many? so i said to my self MINE!!!!!!!! then reality unfortunately hit, as they topped a whopping $65 I teared my eyes away to discover a better bargain.


My pretty treasures all for $10
Five desert glasses
For shot glasses that match some exiting cups I already have
Four small round glasses, i will be using these for musses
And three black tiles? pitty there went more but i plan to cover the bottons with fabris and use them as coasters

No comments: